Sponsor + Ad Info

Saturday, April 15, 2017

Two Posts in One Week?!?!?!?


Helllllloooooo friends! Just goofing around at the tattoo shop this Saturday afternoon. It's a gloomy and wet Spring day, but I have to admit I love this sorta weather. *cough* So goth *cough* Perfect temperature to wear a little bell sleeve dress with crushed velvet leggings and my cowboy boots. 


Since I'm in a sinus medicine induced goofy/chatty sorta mood, I thought I would just ramble on about what general life stuff. But first, how are you all doing? What have you been up too? Working on any cool projects or watching any new shows? 

Speaking of shows, Derek and I have been all over watching season 9 of RuPaul's Drag Race. In fact, we re-watched all the past seasons and I've been addicted to watching the WOW Presents Youtube channel. I also started watching the Hulu original series, Harlots and I am really enjoying the show.

Currently re-reading Memnoch the Devil by Anne Rice. I forgot how wordy and descriptive Anne Rice can be!



Been using E.L.F Cosmetics Daily Face Wash ($4!!!!) and their Daily Hydration Moisturizer ($8!!!) and I love them. I was disappointed with the Nourishing Night Cream, but the face wash and moisturizer will definitely be a re-purchase.

I love to cook and since going gluten free, I've had to modify my diet. Luckily I'm not missing out on too many things (other than my beloved favorite pizza place) and just had to get a little creative. 

Some favorites in our house:

Supreme Pizza Cauliflower Casserole (you can modify the toppings to whatever you like)


Easy Chicken Fajitas (I have corn tortillas rather than flour tortillas)


Time to get back to work, thank you for reading everyone!

8 comments:

  1. Your dress looks absolutely amazing! Love the contrast between the solid body and semi-transparent sleeves. And it's really nice to see (and read) your posts more frequently. Actually, I've been following your blog for some time now, I was just too shy (and didn't have anything interesting to say) to leave a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you start feeling better. This year has been brutal, it seems. Here in Virginia, we just started hitting the high 80s and everything is pollen yellow!

    I really wanted to comment in support about Anne Rice's writing style. I didn't notice that as a teen; I sometimes find her books difficult to re-read now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woah, the Spring pollen sounds AWFUL!!!! I hope YOU are doing okay!

      Yes, I completely agree about reading Anne Rice as a teenager and reading her books as an Adult. I've been enjoying it, but wince here and there. Hahaha!!!

      Delete
  3. I love your bell sleeve dress and velvet leggings Ive been after pair for ages but I'll think it will be easier sewing them. Hope, you feel better soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, that roasted vegetable penne looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^