Sponsor + Ad Info

Thursday, April 27, 2017

Haters Roast : The Shady Tour


I mentioned in my last post that I was recovering from all the Sunday fun, and that fun revolved around seeing the Queens on the Haters Roast: The Shady Tour. These are some of the Queens from all different seasons of RuPaul's Drag Race including; (left to right) Jinkx Monsoon, Kim Chi, (me, j/k), Acid Betty, Phi Phi O'hara, Alaska Thunderfuck 5000 and Bob the Drag Queen. We had the chance to do a meet and greet before the actual show and I'm so glad we did! *Sigh* :)


Derek and I had to get gussied up, as not only are going to see drag queens perform a perfect opportunity to put on some of our best duds, but it's the best time to let your inner drag queen shine. (Or outer drag queen. Heeheheh!)

Derek's suit was quite the hit with all the Queens and Bob (the Drag Queen) said to me, "Come on up Cyndi Lauper", when it was my time to have my photo taken. Tooo funny! Shout out to the black tulle skirt I snatched up on ebay, it's nice and full and just what I was looking for this event.


Derek and I headed to Club Marcella for the after show and got to hang out with some of the Queens including; Acid Betty (top), Alaska Thunderfuck 5000 (middle) and Jinkx Monsoon (bottom). I did chat with Bob the Drag Queen briefly, but I was too nervous to ask for a photo. *Insert fan girling* Everyone was so sweet and it was nice to just hang and chat about life, the show and where they are traveling to or what projects they are currently working on. It was such a magical night that we didn't get into bed until 4am!!! That is a CRAZY night for us and totally worth it. I'm still floating on a cloud.


Another fun photo with Jinkx since she's such a doll!!!

Thank you for reading, until next time!


P.S. My eyelashes were falling off, which never happens to me....ARGH!! Embarrassing LOL!

12 comments:

  1. U and Derek are absolute perfection! Way to show due respect to the ladiezzz on tour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fabulous time! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a lot of fun! You both look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ARGH, I would be MORTIFIED if my eyelashes were falling off in front of a drag queen, lol!! Looks like lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to admit, if home was closer, I would have left to reglue them. I was EMBARRASSED!

      Delete
  5. Frag, Derek is too adorable in that suit!!! And Jinx looks like an absolute riot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never heard of RuPaul's Drag Race until this year. Looks like you had a lot of fun! You and Derek both look great and I love that the one lady called you Cyndi Lauper! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^