Sponsor + Ad Info

Monday, April 17, 2017

It Was a Hoppy Sunday


Derek and I had a few friends over yesterday for Zombie cocktails and hors d'oeuvres. We are not religious, but grew up with families that celebrated 'Jesus rising from the dead'. Over the past several years we've celebrated in our own way, which usually involves a lot of satire and harmless poking fun at the holiday.

Oh yes, Derek is making ground lamb meatballs. They were delicious.


We also made deviled eggs, crab dip, shrimp cocktail and I made a pentacle star veggie tray...with unholy hummus on the side. Hahahaha!!!! My sweater came from the thrift store and bunny ears were leftover from last years Ostara art show (at the tattoo shop), so I got creative with some black electrical tape. 

I didn't get a chance to snap any other photos as there was lots of conversation, drinks and food that were being enjoyed. I am always grateful that I have such good people around us, people who enjoy our sense of humor and are always making us laugh. Good times. Good times indeed.


Andddddd Danielle snapped this photo to send to her Mother. I am sitting on my poop beanbag chair, the newest addition to my poop emoji collection. *Strikes a pose on a poop* Hahahahahahhaa!!!!! 

I hope you all enjoyed the holiday, no matter how you celebrate or don't!

Until next time!


6 comments:

  1. *gasps* i also have a poo emoji collection! Nice to know im not alone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that sweatshirt oh man!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe! Thank you. Just a little electrical tape over the bunny's eyes. LOL!

      Delete
  3. LOL!! I'm lovin' the veggie tray, looks like you guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL my husband didn't grow up religious and was always baffled by why the Christians ate zombie Jesus.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^