Sponsor + Ad Info

Monday, April 24, 2017

"That's Not A Skirt?!"


I've had some luck in adding a few thrifted pieces to my closet. I found these bottoms in the skirt section and was pleasantly surprised to find that they were cropped gaucho pants. I was drawn to the high waist, pleating, length and the 'V' style front that is similar to my favorite shirt


Yay, so comfortable and flowy! Looking forward to styling these pants in a variety of ways, as I believe these will become a wardrobe staple. 

Wearing; velvet beret (thrift), boatneck top (Target), studded cardigan (eBay), gaucho pants (thrift), thin studded belt (Target), moon and bat necklace (The Pumpkin Coven), boots (6pm.com)


I hope everyone is having a great Monday. I'm recovering from a very eventful Sunday night, which I will share soon. *Wink*

Thank you for reading, until next time!


5 comments:

  1. looking forward to your styling tips for these cause I cannot figure out how to wear them without looking like i'm 3 heads tall lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an awesome not-a-skirt! :D I love the "V" style front.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe. Those not-a-skirt pants are a lot of fun! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^