Sponsor + Ad Info

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Oh, The Humidity!


The humidity has been terrible, so I'm not going to fight it with taking a flat iron to my hair. My hair has a mind of it's own and the natural wave has taken over....and I'm been bobby pinning my bangs to the side since I want to grow them longer. Patience. Patience. Mehhhh.


Anyways, I've been trying to write about this dress since I got it months ago. I bought the Skeleton Dress from hottopic.com and I LOVE it. It's is soft, flowy and easy to throw on for a day of errands. I have to admit I was not expecting much when I ordered the dress, but now I have to stop myself from wearing it everyday! I ordered a medium seeing as Hot Topic is a junior's clothing store, but I could have sized down to a small as the material has a lot of 'give'. It's been great going through the wash and the hemline is finished, so no fraying! 


The long cardigan I'm wearing (which is also from Hot Topic, a few years ago) is made of terrible cheap lace, which is full of tiny elastic "hairs" poking out of the sleeves. I still wear it, as I love the idea of a flowy long line cardigan layered over dresses. 

Ya win some, ya lose some. 
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

9 comments:

  1. I like your hair pinned to the side like that

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everything! :D The dress is terrificc, and goes perfectly with the cardigan.

    Your hair is lovely ;).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks fantastic and the waterfall cardi looks really cool. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know that feeling, I iron my hair almost every day, and I´m definitely not very happy, when it´s humid outside. :D
    But it looks good on you ;) And I love the dress. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pattern of the dress is so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh I want that dress! It is perfect for wearing over leggings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The dress pattern really is great, and I love the handkerchief hem on it; such a good shape!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^