Sponsor + Ad Info

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

It's The Pits


The Pits as in this dress digging into mine and now I realize why it's been sitting in the closet unworn. It's a darn shame that after a day at work I'm recoiling in armpit pain. 

Pardon the weird lighting.

I really like the purple leopard panels on this Dead Threads dress, so much so I removed the weird corseting that lined the sides so that you could see the pattern better. What can I say, I love full skirts.


I've been feeling a bit melancholy, so the mood of these photos seems fitting. For as much as I seem like the outgoing type, I often retreat into my own head and let the feelings overwhelm me. It's my cross to bear, being that I seem like an extrovert, but in reality I am quite introverted. I find myself going in ten different directions and I'm feeling a little burned out.

Lovely Shrunken Head brooch from Charcoal Designs

I think it's the red wine and Cocteau Twins talking, as I will return to my cheerful self shortly. I don't want this blog to turn into the Gloomy Gus News.

XOXO-Meagan Kyla

18 comments:

  1. I definitely have that problem! I constantly pretend to be an extrovert around strangers, they bother you more when you are quiet! I love the dress, it sucks about the stabby armpit thing! Can you adapt it or get a friend who is good at sewing to fix it?

    Your hair and makeup are such a perfect match!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking of fixing it myself as I do like the dress. Thank you for the compliments :)

      Delete
  2. That dress looks amazing on you darling, and I cannot help but notice your slightly vintage haircut! ;)

    unknownprettylies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe, I never thought of my hair having a vintage vibe. That's neat to hear! I'm trying to grow my bangs and have been bobby pinning them to the side. :)

      Delete
  3. You look so glamorous and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's such a beautiful dress and you look amazing in it. Shame about the pits! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will just have to fix it somehow ;)

      Delete
  5. I relate to how you feel. I am quite similar. *hugs* That is a beautiful dress.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute dress. Just gotta take care of the armpit thing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so beautiful!!! A fantastic Dress... and I love your Tattoos...

    ReplyDelete
  8. THAT IS THE COOLEST DAMN BROOCH I HAVE EVER LAID EYES ON...
    *cough*
    I have a few dress like that rattling around my closet, so pretty, and so annoying... I can't muster the will to alter them to fit better.
    Here's to motivation to fix damn fine dress, for a damn fine lady =P

    so many damns... I'm so damn sorry for that.
    Damn. =D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh what a fabulous dress! I have so many dresses that I don't wear and then pull out and think I'll try it only to find they are enormously uncomfortable! Hope you manage to fix it, it looks so great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute dress! Sorry to hear about the arm holes digging into. I have a few dresses like that! >.<

    ReplyDelete
  11. ARGH! Armpit-digging dresses are the WORST. I do the same thing, I look in my closet and think, "Oh, why haven't I worn this for so long it is so cute!" Then my arms get no blood circulation all day and I remember......but for some reason the dress goes back into my closet, ready to assault my armpits all over again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^