Sponsor + Ad Info

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

And It Rained All Day

vintage koi tea timer blouse : ebay

It rained all day on Sunday, but it was nice and warm in our Tiki "hut".


The rain didn't stop us from enjoying ourselves with a few guests for an impromtu gathering. It was a good excuse to wear my "new" koi fish tea timer style blouse, which I fell in love with while casually borrowing on eBay. Fits me perfectly!

hair flower slapped together by me. vintage earrings from a friend

I've been slowly adding shirts to my Tiki wardrobe, which stands out like a blaring tropical ray of sunshine amongst all the black. Tropical patterns make me smile, Polynesian Pop makes my heart sing and it's all just a part of what I love, hence the name Coffin Kitsch. *Wink*

XOXO-Meagan Kyla

6 comments:

  1. I love your cute kitchy looks and the colour combination here; you always seem to have the most fun with your clothes and it's great to see!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear, that means a lot coming from you :)

      Delete
  2. Oh I love the koi fish.It's really an interesting shirt. it's got the boldness and fun of a hawaiian shirt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I totally agree. I am on the hunt for more tea timer blouses. I love the way they fit!

      Delete
  3. Such an awesome print! They just don't make things like they used to.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^