Sponsor + Ad Info

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Beating the Winter Fashion Blahs


I hate winter, too much snow. Getting stuck in my own driveway. *Grumblebats*


Too cold for anything fun, but around the house I threw on this beautiful crepe dress with a split front to feel a little fancy. I paired the dress with these cross pattern mock thigh high tights. 


The dress is a dream to wear! I picked it out as an exchange from Forever21, as they had racks of them on clearance. I think I may have been the only one that say its 1940s glamour. 


Nose chain and all. I can get fancy for myself and prance around the house to Christian Death while I do the wash. Hehehe!

XOXO-Meagan Kyla

17 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous. Love the dress, tights, and hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hell yeah! Awesome. Love the dress, nose chain, and I have to say this hair cut and color is totally rad

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love dresses like that and wow for that nose chain, it looks absolutely gorgeous on you, gosh I am never that courageous! >_<

    unknownprettylies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the nose chain! I wanted a nose chain but my body rejected my nose piercing! And I am definitely jealous of the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this dress on you Meagan! You do elegant so well! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, this outfit is gorgeous. Peekaboo tights!
    You look stunning ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^