Sponsor + Ad Info

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Trailer Trash Leggings by Sourpuss Clothing


When I first saw these leggings in the Sourpuss Clothing catalog, I knew they belonged on my legs. Green astro turf background with trailers, pink flamingos, hula men and women, and other glorious kitsch! Oh yes! I snatched these leggings from eBay as Sourpuss has been selling some sample pieces for great prices.

(Also pictured: giant piles of snow outside)

I'm dorking it up in my fuzzy house slippers, with minimal makeup and wearing one of my goth sack sweaters that I love. This is a standard outfit for non-work days, oversized something, leggings and slouch socks. I'm extra fancy since I got a hair trim! Wooo hooo!


I can't be unhappy wearing these leggings!

close up product shot by Sourpuss Clothing

Thank you for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla


11 comments:

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^