Sponsor + Ad Info

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Layered and Drapey


Velvety wide leg pants, buckle knit sweater, asymmetrical dress, buckle boots.


I reached into the closet and pulled out these pieces and threw them on. Much to my surprise the layering worked and it's very comfy with lots of texture.


Racerback dress is a little bit and needs a tank underneath.


Skin exposure just feels nice, but odd at this time of the year. As a side note, I'm getting some tattoo work done on Monday. so I'm looking forward to spending time in the chair with my hubby. The gap on my forearm will be filled with something like a calla lily or bones or possibly both.

I hope you're enjoying your weekend.
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

(blogger always makes my photos so dark *shakes fist*)

10 comments:

  1. I really like the look of the buckle sweater!

    I am getting some more ink too,
    but I will have to wait until I am feeling better,
    I always gets so ill afterwards,
    after my last tattoo I was very ill
    for about a month... : (

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! Definitely don't push yourself, tattooing can put your body into shock at times! Feel better!

      Delete
  2. I desire that sweater so much, I have recently been inspired by draping, but currently have no draped pieces in my wardrobe! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure some drapey goodness will find its way to you!

      Delete
  3. I love reading your out fit blogs as your prove you can stunning on a budget. I certainly do love your style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah, you are very sweet. My main focus of blogging is thrifty fashion 😄

      Delete
    2. Thank you Sarah, you are very sweet. My main focus of blogging is thrifty fashion 😄

      Delete
  4. Oh my god that sweater is amazing! I envy your layering skills, I'm really bad at it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^