Sponsor + Ad Info

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Feeling a Little Lydia Deetz


When I tried this dress on at work, I knew it had to be mine....that and Julie Ann's reaction was quite complimentary. I normally don't show off this much cleavage, but the cut is just so wonderful! This dress happens just happens to compliment my chest coffins rather nicely, which is a bonus I don't look for in clothing.


I think it's a no-brainer as my hat is making me feel like this ensemble is very Lydia Deetz-esque, but I feel this is something she might wear to a dressier occasion....especially with a rhinestone spider brooch on her shoulder. *Wink*


The dress is so comfortable, it's crazy!


I've been too serious lately, so here's a goofy one.
Ta-da!

+loren swing dress: lucky 13 +hat & belt: Forever21 (old) 
+bone hoops: Martha Rotten +lace stocking: Leg Avenue

Thank you for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla


16 comments:

  1. Heh heh - You said "chest coffins."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh smashing looking! I'd be tempted to get that dress myself, but I have no shoulders! You look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is lovely dear! You look gorgeous, you should wear stuff like this more often! I am green with envy now! <3

    unknownprettylies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress really suits you, looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous look--the dress is so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovelovelove. I want your belt too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! You totally just sold me on this dress. Can't wait to receive it now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want your belt! This outfit looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great outfit! I love the spider brooch! It really looks comfy and the belt is a perfect accessory.
    ~ Tea

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^