Sponsor + Ad Info

Friday, February 13, 2015

I'm Battling the Goo Goo Muck


I'm having a sick day, seeing as Derek got the goo goo muck (aka head cold) and he passed it on to me. Isn't he so kind? Since I've been feeling 'off ' for a few days, I finally was subdued and had to call off of work...which I hate doing since I really like my job.

Other than sickness being present in our house, I'm excited to share that we're done with the living room.....for now!

 We knocked down walls, painted, pulled up the carpet and refinished the floors, we removed the paint from the woodwork and stained. We did A LOT and it was so worth it!

I love our carpet!

This is what the living room looked like before we moved in. The wall to the right is one of the walls we knocked down to make the living room bigger.


A view into what used to be a room off the kitchen, which is now part of our living room.

I'm going to have another hot toddy and rest.

Happy Friday the 13th my friends!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla


6 comments:

  1. The room really looks great now!
    I hope you get well soon <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your house is looking so good!

    Saw this in my feed this morning and have had that song in my head all day!

    Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get well soon! Nice job on the house too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys have done a tremendous job on the house! It looks fantastic! Feel better :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your new living room! The contrast from the before pic is amazing! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^