Sponsor + Ad Info

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Rhinestone Skeleton


I feel like a broken record talking about the cold weather, but then again it's all around me and constantly on everyone's lips. I hate to be so melancholy as I'm usually a pretty upbeat person, but I'm over it. Getting dressed is a chore, I'm totally uninspired and all I want to do is wrap myself up in a blanket burrito.

Sigh.


The rhinestone skeleton pin was my little ray of cheeriness on a otherwise less than exciting outfit. Button-up, wool sweater and black skirt? Check! Wearing lots of under things? Check! Going to work? Check!


I'm in a funk and I won't let it last too long! 
*Wink*
XOXO-Meagan Kyla




21 comments:

  1. Love those accessories and the outfit! Great post and blog! :)
    Please check out my blog, and maybe follow each other?
    Have a nice day! <3

    http://retro-electric.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I have the same skeleton broach and I love that little guy.

    I'm right there with you about the weather. In Virginia it's -4; I'm sure it's far worth up North but we are not used to this weather at all. I look forward to complaining about the heat :)

    Love the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome, he's a great little accessory =D I heard you've been having some really cold temps for Virginia, total crap!

      Delete
  3. I actually really like what you are wearing, loving the skeleton pin <3
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look lovely! Do the little rhinestone skeleton's arms and legs wiggle? Cuz I pictured him doing a little dance on your shoulder all day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do wiggle! He was my little dancing companion ;)

      Delete
    2. OMG that makes it even better!

      PS: I just started following you, maybe we can be bloggy pals :)
      gloom-and-bloom.blogspot.com

      Delete
  5. I am over the cold too. I love your outfit and I must admit, I am in a funk too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry you're in a funk too. I've been trying to focus on the fact that we've had sunshine and that the days are getting longer. I hope you can tell that funk to be gone!

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Wearing so many layers I can't put my arms down. Haha!

      Delete
  7. Winter get so gloomy - we are expecting lots of snow this weekend. You still look super cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does, I've been trying to focus on the positive things, like the days getting longer.

      Delete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^