Sponsor + Ad Info

Saturday, September 2, 2017

Feelin' Like Autumn


Despite battling sinus issues, I enjoyed the cooler Autumn-like weather yesterday. We've been having a very mild Summer, which has been a bit of a bummer since Derek and I bought a little 3 foot pool for the backyard. It's basically like an adult kiddie pool. Hehe!


The cooler weather gave me a chance to wear this cute tunic top I got last month on my thrifting adventures. I really love the collar and the bronze collar tip details. It's the type of top that you can roll up the sleeves and button them up, but I'm not a huge fan of that look, so I may just snip the little buttons that are on the sleeves. 


Wearing; tunic top (thrifted), stripe leggings (old, via Sourpuss Clothing), boots (Dirty Laundry), earrings (Blood Flowers Jewelry via etsy)


Can you tell the sinus meds are making me kooky....more than usual.

Do you have any fun plans this weekend?

Thank you for reading, until next time!


9 comments:

  1. Omg I hate those roll-up button things and have wondered why I never cut them off myself. Like if I wanted to roll them, I'd just roll them... Why do you need a button

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit and great thrifting find.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a cute tunic!
    My weekend plans include sewing... inside the air conditioned house because summer is still raging here (forecast is 94 degrees tomorrow).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that tunic top your outfit has a goth meets 1960s Twiggy kind of vibe :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good grief! I adore you with bangs!!! You're too stinking cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^