Sponsor + Ad Info

Friday, September 8, 2017

It Doesn't Take A Lot of Money To Look This Tacky


"It doesn't take a lot of money to look this tacky", is something I say quite often and I really don't mean that I think it's tacky......I think it's FABULOUS! (You have probably figured out by now that I'm a very tongue-in-cheek person) What I am referencing to in this instance is for my love of collecting (and wearing) muumuu's and caftans. The one I am wearing is my newest addition that I snatched off ebay for $16.99, which included shipping. And, the perfect opportunity to wear this beauty was for Tiki Tuesday at our favorite restaurant. I even turned a few heads, hahaha!!!!

Fish and palm trees and blue water, oh my!

I love this style of caftan, I would think it would be amazing if I could make the same style with some spooky prints. Derek and I have been talking about it for years and would love to have a matching Hawaiian style honeymoon set made for us (camp shirt and muumuu) with a print that has bats and pineapples or something along those lines. Mixing the two things we love! Probably would have to have the fabric printed and search out a seamstress (or seamster) to make us our dream garments come true. Sigh.....a gal can dream. Hahaha!!!!

Thank you for reading, until next time!

8 comments:

  1. You look like a blast from the past! Like you jumped right from the cover of a vinyl album featuring smooth Hawaiian sounds, hahah!
    Awesome =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is AWESOME! The earrings and bracelet just complete the look.

    I would love to see you guys in matching spooky Hawaiian prints, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's super chic, especially with your new hair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Caftan! I knew that's how you pronounced it. When I said I was interested in getting a couple, my mother looked at me like I was crazy and said the garment was called an afghan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think an afghan caftan would be very sexy! And warm. Lol

      Delete
  5. You do look fabulous. :) Bats and pineapples fabric would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^