Sponsor + Ad Info

Thursday, September 14, 2017

A Thrift Store Cutie


Most of the time when I am thrifting or second hand shopping I'm looking for items for my etsy shop or items for resale, but occasionally I will find a little cutie for myself. This little dress was picked up for $4 and I was surprised that it had a Forever 21 label.


Though it's hard to see in the photo, I'm wearing a pair of stretch lace bike shorts by Deranged Designs. These are the best and most comfortable bike shorts I've ever owned! Not only is their construction superior, they are incredibly comfortable. The shorts make wearing dresses that are too short for me easier to wear as I don't like my bum hanging out. Hahahaha!!!


Wearing; bow dress (thrift store), spiked flower headband (Bling Beauty Bowtique), Siren (Matte Lipstick by NYX Cosmetics)

Looking forward to the weekend, we're heading to Cleveland, Ohio for some adventure.

Thank you for reading, until next time!

15 comments:

  1. So adorable! I love a great thrift bargain that turns out to look really great on :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love a cute bargain that fits great and looks great too!

      Delete
  2. That dress is adorable and looks good on you! Have fun in Cleveland. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky find! Sometimes F21 has good stuff! Also I can't get enough of your hair

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do! I have some items that I've had for years! Thank you, I am enjoying being banged again (LOL!!!!)

      Delete
  4. Great find! And it suits you perfectly. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^