Sponsor + Ad Info

Saturday, August 26, 2017

Kiss Kiss, My Bangs


Hello friends! I gave my bang the ol' snip, snip and I'm very happy! Its been about 6-7 years since I've had "Betty bangs" as once I got out of the (vicious and annoying) cropped bang growing out cycle, I had the fear of going back. Butttttttttt, I'm glad I did. *Wink*

Jewelry: earrings by The Pumpkin Coven, bone necklaces by Purgatory Playthings


It's funny that it felt so familiar to cut my bangs, I thought I would have forgotten, but I wore them for years. Cutting my bangs is like riding a bicycle?! Hahahaha! So yeah, hair. I've been busy with my etsy shop, selling on ebay and helping with two different shops, so I haven't had too much time for outfit posts. Frankly, what I've been wearing has been nothing too exciting to feature. *Shrugs*

On another note, I was mistaken and the "I'm with Creepy" tank top (as shown in this post) is now available on Sourpuss's website! 


Thank you for reading, until next time!


8 comments:

  1. Like I said on Instagram..... You look so different with bangs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love the bangs! They really suit you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! You look great with dark hair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great! I think Betty bangs are the only thing I have done yet because they seem like they would require a lot of maintenance.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! :) I know what you mean about bangs feeling familiar. I grew mine out, and when I eventually cut them again, I instantly felt more "me."

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bangs! I managed to get the I'm with creepy shirt from a Canadian site ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^