Sponsor + Ad Info

Thursday, August 3, 2017

Tryin' To Stay Cool


Hello friends! How are you doing? Me? Well, I'm warm.....to be exact, I'm sweaty. Oh so glamorous to admit, but it's the truth. The question is: why did I bother to put any makeup on?! Surprisingly my eyebrows haven't slide off my face. Hahahaha!


I've been wearing my hair up and off my face, as humid hot weather does not agree with big teased hair. (Boooo!) The hair got pulled up into a ponytail, misc. pieces are bobby pinned up and I tied a piece of tulle around my ponytail and made a bow, Voila!, new favorite hair accessory!

Wearing; dress (thrifted), lace up flats (eBay), earrings (thrifted), Unicursal Hexagram pendant (Marie Laveau's House of Voodoo, New Orleans), Trick or Treat Graveyard Purse (by Sweet Midnight via Cats Like Us), sunglasses (Cats Like Us)


Gosh, I really love this purse!!!

How do you try and stay cool when you are feeling hot and sweaty? *Asking this question while sipping a iced filled margarita* 

Thank you for reading, until next time!


7 comments:

  1. Great dress! And I, too, really love that purse! :D

    Humidity makes my hair expand. The weather has been stormy lately, so I've had many a big hair day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How freakin' adorable is that purse, gah!
    Spectacular looking as always, my dear ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That purse is to die for! :D Your pony is super cute, too!

    I hate hot weather. When I moved to GA from MN, I had hair down my back. I lasted 2 summers with pony tails that still stuck to my neck before I finally cut it all off in an act of desperation. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving this summer death-chic look! And those shoooooes <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whenever it's summer the humidity is usually through the roof out here and it's awful. I feel your struggle. Also, I think I may have just fallen in love with that purse. It's the perfect Halloween-y bag.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^