Sponsor + Ad Info

Friday, April 15, 2016

Kitsch Picks: Bath Products by Bizarro Au Go-Go



(click on bold text to link to product)

I love it when a company has an awesome sense of humor, so when I came across Bizarro Au Go-Go's bath products, I knew they had to be featured on Kitsch Picks! The Bubble Baphomet Gift Set is just one of the many amazingly blasphemously pun-tastic products. (Sorry if you're offended, but I think there is a little devil in all of us) I can't stop laughing at 'Rub-A-Dub Beelzebub', it's so much fun to say!!!

Thank you for reading, until next time!

XOXO-Meagan Kyla


5 comments:

  1. ....and this is why i love to travel thru the internet, such awesome and interesting discoveries. this blog is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You find the best Etsy shops. I just clicked through and sorta wish I could order a lifetime supply of planchette shaped soaps from them right now. Not possible, but added to my wishlist for future shopping (assuming they ship to the wilds of Canada :)).

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^