Sponsor + Ad Info

Thursday, December 3, 2015

Mod Bats


I love Mod fashion. I like to incorporate elements into my personal style like Peter Pan collars, black & white, and geometric prints, like checkers. With my goal to 'mix it up' and wear all the pieces in my wardrobe, I pulled out my Mode Merr pencil skirt and went with the 60s-inspired monochromatic leg/shoe combination.

shirt styled here, cardigan styled here and here, skirt styled here

This is one of my favorite work looks that I've put together this year! Since we've been having a very mild Autumn I've been able to experiment a little more rather than being buried under layers. It's hard to try and tuck all the layers (undershirts, long sleeve t-shirts, etc) under your clothing and not look lumpy or feel too constricted. I think Julie Ann and I could write a book about 'how to layer' in the winter.


All I can think of when I'm getting dressed is Randy from A Christmas Story saying, "I can't put my arms down!"

Hehehe!
Thank you for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla



16 comments:

  1. Ooo, nice! I love the pop of color with your tights and shoes. VERY nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think I'm going to get a few pairs of colored tights, just to mix it up! :)

      Delete
  2. I don't think I have anything bat printed but only a bat pendant. The print is really cool and maybe I should get myself some bat printed piece of clothes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bats, bats on everything!!! I'm not the gal to discourage you! ;)

      Delete
  3. Your hair looks great! Love the bat sweater.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I washed and just didn't feel like teasing...hehehe!

      Delete
  4. Very classy look! You look great in peter pan collars!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too, am feeling the need for bat print now...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything about this outfit! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know that feeling! I can't stand winter just because of all the layering! But deep inside I enjoy the cold! :D

    You look so nice and that bat print is adorable!

    unknownprettylies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Graphic black and white always looks chic (especially with Bats!).

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the look, specially the cardigan (I have a similar one with ankhs). And the combination of colors is awesome :).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^