Sponsor + Ad Info

Thursday, December 3, 2015

Mod Bats


I love Mod fashion. I like to incorporate elements into my personal style like Peter Pan collars, black & white, and geometric prints, like checkers. With my goal to 'mix it up' and wear all the pieces in my wardrobe, I pulled out my Mode Merr pencil skirt and went with the 60s-inspired monochromatic leg/shoe combination.

shirt styled herecardigan styled here and here, skirt styled here

This is one of my favorite work looks that I've put together this year! Since we've been having a very mild Autumn I've been able to experiment a little more rather than being buried under layers. It's hard to try and tuck all the layers (undershirts, long sleeve t-shirts, etc) under your clothing and not look lumpy or feel too constricted. I think Julie Ann and I could write a book about 'how to layer' in the winter.


All I can think of when I'm getting dressed is Randy from A Christmas Story saying, "I can't put my arms down!"

Hehehe!
Thank you for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla



16 comments:

  1. Ooo, nice! I love the pop of color with your tights and shoes. VERY nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think I'm going to get a few pairs of colored tights, just to mix it up! :)

      Delete
  2. I don't think I have anything bat printed but only a bat pendant. The print is really cool and maybe I should get myself some bat printed piece of clothes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bats, bats on everything!!! I'm not the gal to discourage you! ;)

      Delete
  3. Your hair looks great! Love the bat sweater.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I washed and just didn't feel like teasing...hehehe!

      Delete
  4. Very classy look! You look great in peter pan collars!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too, am feeling the need for bat print now...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything about this outfit! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know that feeling! I can't stand winter just because of all the layering! But deep inside I enjoy the cold! :D

    You look so nice and that bat print is adorable!

    unknownprettylies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Graphic black and white always looks chic (especially with Bats!).

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the look, specially the cardigan (I have a similar one with ankhs). And the combination of colors is awesome :).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^