Sponsor + Ad Info

Saturday, December 12, 2015

I've Been Busy


Hello friends! I've been oh-so-busy this week with work, events and having Derek's cousin stay with us. (I do like having house guests!) I just wanted to share an image from a blog post I wrote over at the Cats Like Us blog, Sneak Preview: Holiday Dresses. I am loving the dress I modeled, Rosina 1940s Swing Dress. It's the perfect LBD and it even has pockets!!!!

How is your week going? Any big plans this weekend? 
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

8 comments:

  1. You look great as usual. :) Today was blogging about alt. fashion, watching inspiring Youtube videos, looking at xmas decoration in the xmas aisle of the supermarket and then walking the dog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My week as been going blah. I've been a total humbug lately.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress has such lovely details, looks great with those tights too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great! I think my friend Kat would kill for that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous outfit! I love everything about how you styled it too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely, positively marvelous dress! Congratulations on the guest post. I'm off to enjoy it right now.

    Have a great holiday season!
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^