Sponsor + Ad Info

Friday, December 25, 2015

GingerDEAD


Merry Christmas to those who celebrate! I hope you had a Merry Yule and I wish you a happy upcoming New Year.


This was my Christmas Eve Day outfit for work. We were open for a shortened day and I have to admit the last minute frantic shoppers crack me up. It cracks me up, because I've been working in retail for over 15 years and nothing surprises me any more, so I have to be entertained by something! I think it's the way I get through the holiday season.......


I have to mention my cute GingerDEAD cardigan by Sourpuss Clothing. I don't own any holiday sweaters, so when we got this one in the shop, I snatched it up! The skeleton gingerbread people make me smile.

So, Happy Holidays my dear readers. I hope you get through any family struggles that face you and celebrate (or don't celebrate) in your own way. The holiday season can be lonely, but just remember it's your life and you should do whatever makes YOU happy. Don't let anyone take away your inner light....ever.

XOXO-Meagan Kyla

13 comments:

  1. LOVE the cardigan & the rest of your outfit too!
    I am pagan so I celebrate the Winter Solstice,
    but in Sweden we celebrate Jul (Yule) on the 24:th,
    so I spent yesterday with my family.

    Hugs, Jenny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The 24th is the day I like to celebrate! I consider myself a Gnostic Pagan and celebrate the Solstice, Yule and Christmas :)

      Delete
  2. Merry Christams! I looove your cardigan!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear! I hope you are enjoying the holidays!

      Delete
  3. Joyful holiday season wishes to you as well, lovely lady! Your cardigan is fabulous! I have the hoodie version of it and have been sporting it often this year, especially when exercising the dog.

    Have a great Boxing Day and rest of the festive season!
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you love! We had the hoodie version and Cats Like Us last year, so when the cardigan arrived, I knew I couldn't miss out!!! Happy New Year!!!!!

      Delete
  4. Mele Kalikimaka! Love that cardigan!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look darn cute in this lovely cardigan! More cool clothes to the people!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! And I love your gingerdead cardigan. So perfect on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, that is very sweet to say. Happy New Year dear Christina!

      Delete
  7. Ah yes, working with the public is always "fun" at this time of the year! It is always MY fault that people don't have their sh*t together and left things until the last minute!! ARGH! Hope you had a nice holiday and happy new year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^