Sponsor + Ad Info

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Picture Leggings : Skinny Puppy


Seems like I'm on an industrial kick this week! I was very pleased with the cooler weather on Monday, as it allowed me to wear these Skinny Puppy Picture Leggings. I ordered these as soon as they popped up on my Facebook newsfeed. A little bit of a compulsive buy, yet I'm glad I snatched these up!


I have a lot of leggings and have bought I love of screen printed items, so I wasn't sure what to expect with the fit and design. I was hoping that they would be properly printed fabric, so that the design would stretch with the fabric and it does! It so gloriously does! All the images are clear and the fit is perfect (I ordered a Medium) as the waist band doesn't rest on my hips, they sit comfortable slightly below my natural waist. 


I don't wear a lot of band t-shirts (though I own so many!), so leggings or other band-related items work much better being incorporated into my outfits.

What I'm wearing:
+lace dress: thrift
+black onyx crystal necklace: Queen of Jackals
+picture leggings: Skinny Puppy 
+cross belt: Forever 21 (old)
+sunglasses: Cats Like Us

Thank you for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

6 comments:

  1. Skinny Puppy was one of the many bands that got me into goth! Plus they are Canadian! I love this band and these are some pretty kick ass leggings. I am so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not a "leggings fan", but they are really cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That legging is so awesome! You look great! :)
    x Dawn // wickedly-pleasant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^