Sponsor + Ad Info

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Scenes From the Cutting Room Floor


This was supposed to be today's work outfit until I discovered after snapping a few photos that I had white stains on my skirt. D'oh!


Oh well. White crap happens...literally. I usually snap photos if I have time before I head to work and in this case I had to completely change my outfit, minus the polka dot head scarf. Ch-ch-changes....

How has your week been going? Ours has been filled with gardening. SO MUCH GARDENING. I do not have a green thumb, but I want the landscaping to look nice and that included digging up some alien-looking bulb plants and transplanting the existing plants around the house. I don't like doing it, but I'm a determined gal and a little stubborn. With all this digging, sweating and screaming about grubs, I am oh-so-very sore. How can ones bum muscles hurt for days?!! How?! On the flip side, I'm counting it all as exercise and I'm going to sip on some cocktails and eat some queso. Hehehehe!!!

XOXO-Meagan Kyla

11 comments:

  1. I love what you did on your first picture! You look lovely. Have fun with the gardening. It is great exercise!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaa! Thank you, my face was terrible and with only taking 4 photos, I thought a funny edit was just the ticket ;)

      Delete
    2. It really was just the ticket! Totally made my day!

      Delete
  2. My day consisted of a whole lot of nothing. Good to hear that your day went well though.

    cafelastrange.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I hope the rest of the week is a little more exciting ;)

      Delete
  3. I love the outfit!

    Thanks for getting She's In Parties stuck in my head ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You shouldn't hide your face behind that hilarious meme XD I just knew that so much gardening can be considered as exercise, so I'd like to try sometime, haahaa.. Anyway, lovely outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You have an eagle eye! LOL I can't see the white stains at all!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^