Sponsor + Ad Info

Monday, August 31, 2015

Vintage Inspired : Wedding Wardrobe


On Friday the 28th, we had the pleasure of celebrating the marriage of Jenny and Mike, two of our close friends. It was a great reception and both the beautiful bride and smiling from ear-to-ear groom looked incredibly happy. 

When it comes to choosing what to wear to a wedding, I tend to lean towards a vintage-inspired dress and accessories. Though I did go to the wedding in this beautiful Trashy Diva dress, I opted not to wear the turban as my head got too hot. Hahaha!


The lovely embroidered sash is part of the dress and it draws the eye to my waist which is something I enjoy in a garment.


+dress: Trashy Diva (older style) via Cats Like Us 
+necklace, earrings: second hand
+bracelets: JC Penney's
+turban: from drag queen friend
+shoes: eBay

Congrats to Jenny and Mike! Love you guys!

XOXO-Meagan Kyla

9 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous look, and you pull it off very well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lovely dress and you look great. A turban can sometimes look like an afterthought, but yours is perfectly integrated into the outfit. You have such an eye for style! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You look amazing! I seriously love the dress and that turban is killer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You looked great! Thanks for coming to our wedding! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great dress, I love the contrasting sash, and it is lovely and retro!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great dress! It looks fantastic on you and I really love it with the turban! Sorry to hear the turban did not make an appearance at the wedding though ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^