Sponsor + Ad Info

Friday, August 7, 2015

Bats and Bats and MORE Bats!


I was feeling good while heading off to work on Wednesday, admittedly that's a rarity these days. For some reason, I've been going through a bought of 'I hate everything I put on'. It's frustrating and uncomfortable and no matter how many times I tell myself I'm just being silly or to stop worrying about things that are just trivial..... it doesn't seem to help. 


I try to let my confidence shine through whatever I am wearing, but there are times that I just want to crawl out of my skin. Anxiety my old enemy, you butt in out of the blue and make my head spin.

I have no idea, I just 'like' the photo....

Not everything is sunshine and rainbows, so I try to make the best out of the bouts of anxiety by keeping myself motivated and try to 'create' rather than let the lingering thoughts get the best of me. It's easier said than done, but clothing has always one of my favorite sources of expression, even when it seems to not be enjoyable from time-to-time. 

What I'm wearing:
+ lace top: H&M
+spooksville bat skirt: Sourpuss Clothing
+studded creepers: TUK Shoes
+necklace: gift from Beth

Thank you for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla


15 comments:

  1. You look amazing! Boo to anxiety!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes boo indeed. Thank you for lovely compliment <3

      Delete
  2. You kind of match your background ! Yeah, I'm kind of the same lately. I tried to fix it with more shopping, but I hated everything at the stores too. Eh it'll pass

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe! Welcome to my dining room! So true, it will pass.....I hope it does for you as well.

      Delete
  3. You are SO pretty!
    I have anxiety too : (
    Hugs, Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore that skirt, and you wear it very well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, that is a very nice compliment and made me smile :)

      Delete
  5. Very cute! I sympathize with you on the anxiety - it's such an awful feeling. Lots of calming music and tea help me when it's bad, but just do whatever helps you. Hoping you get out of your clothing rut soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I like to do something similar like you, it also helps that my husband seems to know how to help as well. <3

      Delete
  6. I love that top and skirt!

    Anxiety is so mean, it is always giving me crap too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What you said about clothing on the last line needs to be underlined because it's true :D Anyway, I 'like' the last picture too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a great outfit! <3 No wonder you felt great leaving the house in that! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^