Sponsor + Ad Info

Friday, September 26, 2014

The Munsters and the Vampiress Bat Skirt

+Lily Munster t-shirt: Rock Rebel +Vampiress Bat Skirt: Hell Bunny
+80s earrings: vintage +zebra creepers: MIA

I'm wearing something with a bats on it, are you surprised?! Haha! Off to work I go!


The Vampiress Bat skirt by Hell Bunny is so full and twirly featuring bats that are also pockets! 


If you've been eyeing the Vampiress collection from Hell Bunny, I recommend both the swing dress and swing skirt! Pay close attention to sizing as Hell Bunny can be generous...which is nice! Always know your measurements as it makes online shopping that much less frustrating!

Thank you for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

11 comments:

  1. Wait, what happened to your purple hair? Is this an old photo? I'm so confused!!! ;) You look adorable, my friend. SOOOO cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! No, just a dark room! It's still purple, but has changed slightly due to washing ;)

      Delete
  2. I love swing skirts. And that one matches your earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bat pockets bat pockets BAT POCKETS

    ReplyDelete
  4. The only thing better than pockets on a skirt are bat pockets on a skirt. :D I love the Vampiress styles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great outfit! Love the skirt! The bat pockets are simply awesome! :)
    x Dawn // wickedlypleasant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely skirt! The 50's style flap pockets with bats are ingenious :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving the shirt! The Musters is one of my favorite shows ever. And your hair is rockin'!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love everything about this outfit! ^V^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^