Sponsor + Ad Info

Thursday, December 13, 2012

GothBarbie Crochet Creation


I was excited when Sara of GothBarbie contacted me about sending one of her beautiful handmade crocheted creations. I told her to pick something out for me and she sent me the Alien Green and Black Fishnet Neckwarmer. The cowl is soft, luscious, warm, and wonderfully hand crafted. I wear a scarf that my sister-in-law made for me, so I truly appreciate people's crocheted craftsmanship, GothBarbie is no exception!


The neckwarmer is reversible, but I wanted to show the awesome fishnet crocheted pattern. I think is looks great draped over my winter coat, as I feel very stylish and I like that it's not fussy to wear. Put it on and voila! instant chic.



Isn't the green just a fun 'pop' of color against my black jacket? 

Her items would make a wonderful gift for both men and woman, definitely check her out!
Visit GothBarbie's etsy shop : www.gothbarbie.etsy.com
Check out her awesome fashion blog: www.glamcrab.blogspot.com

Thank you so much Sara! Thanks to Derek for being my photographer and thank YOU for reading!

XOXO-Meagan Kyla






3 comments:

  1. What a lovely neckwarmer! :D And I love how you've done your hair in these pictures. :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! You like it! So happy I could add to your fabulous wardrobe!
    P.S. what brand is your coat? I'm in the market and loving the zippers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^