Sponsor + Ad Info

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Featured On Wardrobe Oxygen And New Accessories

"Faith"-Photo by me

I'm pretty excited to have been featured on Alison's blog Wardrobe Oxygen as last week's True Fashionista. It's amazing to be recognized by a veteran blogger and have such nice things be written about me! Just to think a little over a year ago I was doubting my talents and was in a low spot in my career. A lot has changed for me over this past year and I've just relaxed, stayed focused and positive.


I've also been busy in the Coffin Kitsch workshop making accessories for the holiday season. I thought I would share what I have been working on.








Check out my etsy shop, www.coffinkitsch.etsy.com.

Thanks for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla



10 comments:

  1. #3 is AMAZING! Should I send you my address? ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, these things are wondreful! :O

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful confidence booster! I'm surprised that a person such as yourself has anything to be down about, you're a wonderful and creative and kick ass woman!

    You interview so well; I read it and found that I share many of your sentiments towards fashion and style. I think it was well deserved feature; as is any time you are featured.

    I'm also loving the 3rd piece!
    Infinity scarves are such a wicked accessory =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Madame! I was stuck at a cross-roads last year and I was feeling miserable about myself. I think it happens in everyone's life from time-to-time, luckily I snapped myself out of it and pushed forward. =D It's the bumps in life that we learn from!

      Thank you for your sweet compliments, really makes me smile this morning =D

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I still debate keeping it for myself ;) hehehe!

      Delete
  5. Your feature has received more comments and emails to me than any True Fashionista and they have all been positive. It's a much-deserved feature on you and your fab style, thanks again for being a part of my series!

    And the accessories are AMAZING! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Wow! I am blushing this morning! You rock Alison, keep being awesome and I love reading Wardrobe Oxygen!!!!
      Thank you, much love from Buffalo!!!

      Delete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^