Sponsor + Ad Info

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Shoes! Omg! : Mustache High Heel Shoe

Photobucket
The Mustache High Heel Shoe first caught my interest as I love stripes and when they are black and white stripes, I love them even more! I have to admit I think the mustache on the shoe is a little hokey, yet I do enjoy the mustache design on the liner of the shoe. These heels would definitely be conversation starters and look adorable paired with a little black party dress.

Thanks for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

7 comments:

  1. I wonder if the 'stache is removable... because if it is, that's a really versatile shoe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha yeah, the mustache is a bit too "hipster" for me. LOL. BUT.... they are some HAWT shoes and I like the mustache fabric inside too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not sure how I feel about the mustache either. But I heart the shoes otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful shoe instead but mustache is making it more glorious


    http://www.themodecollective.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^