Sponsor + Ad Info

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Rounding Up The Links!


Photobucket
Cats Like Us representin'. What! What!
If you like the "Zombies Heart Cats Like Us" t-shirt, you can purchase it from their awesome store right here!

+My husband I loved this article about Goth For Life, we also enjoy that Carl McCoy of the Fields of the Nephilim was interviewed. Whether you are young or old, identify with the lifestyle/music/etc. it's an awesome read.
+Think twice about going to get pierced anywhere else other than a professional piercer, this woman made the right decision for her child.
+It's a sad day when a Beastie Boy dies. R.I.P MCA, your music was part of the soundtrack of my youth and many car trips.
+Dark Shadows comes out tomorrow, if you haven't seen the trailer, check it out here! I love Johnny Depp *sigh*.

Thanks for reading! 

XOXO-Meagan Kyla

1 comment:

  1. Haha cool t shirt, gonna have to check these links out and it so is a sad day, I love the beastie boys :(

    Clairey x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^