Sponsor + Ad Info

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Wednesday Link Round-Up



I've sorta been slacking on my link round-up's, not too many things have been titillating my brain waves and/or eye balls as of late. Now I'm back with some compiled internet info and perhaps something to distract you from doing real work (then again isn't the internet (in general) a big huge distraction?!).

+The husband I am have been playing apartment tetris and looking at all the photos in this blog wants me to throw everything out and start over again. Ok, ok, not really, but I love mid century modern and these photos are very inspirational.
+Porl Thompson of The Cure is now Pearl?! There are also some changes brewing that makes me a sad Cure fan.
+If you love vintage hairstyles, check out this blog, it's wonderfully informative!
+Check out Lady Bethezda's awesome video about fake eyelashes. Isn't she hot!?

Thanks for reading!!!

XOXO-Meagan Kyla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^