Sponsor + Ad Info

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

White And Black Pants?!

Photobucket

White and black pants?! Meagan have you completely lost your mind?! Perhaps or maybe it's just an answer to my never ending quest to find patterned leggings and/or skinny jeans that I like. I had to go to the dreaded mall to pick up some skin care items from The Body Shop and I decided since I was already subjecting myself to misery (when you've worked at mall off and on for years, I'm sure you detest it like I do) to do a little browsing. I went early in the afternoon on a weekday to avoid crowds and to keep my sanity, and it worked!


Photobucket

I picked these pants at Forever 21 for $22.80, I sorta fell in love with them when I saw them on a mannequin paired with a horrible rock tee. Forever 21 is one of those sorta stores that I love to hate, but my style is trendy right now, so I find some fun inexpensive pieces to add to the wardrobe. I can't get mad when I walk into a store and half of it contains lacy tops, over-sized flowy things, animal prints and tacky studded items. I always say, wait for the trend wave to die and then buy everything on clearance! Don't get mad, shop smart! Huzzah!

Photobucket

Check out my new necklace I got at a tattoo convention that Derek and I went to a few weeks ago. It's the Steampunk Bat Victorian Necklace by Classic Hardware, really nice piece and great quality! 


Photobucket
Image from Classic Hardware's website
My chain is all silver along with the cameo

Do you ever shop at the trendy stores?

Thanks for reading!

XOXO-Meagan Kyla

9 comments:

  1. I love those pants! It's a great summer look, edgy but lighter. Also, the skinny shape is very flattering. Wish I could wear 'em ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly what I was thinking. I have to admit I did walk out in a stupor thinking, "What the hell did I just buy?!" hahahaha!

      Delete
  2. I wish I could wear them too - you look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear! I'm sure you could if you just found the right fit of skinnies!

      Delete
  3. Oh I'm the same. Buy stuff when it's cheap and wear it when it's out of fashion. Working at the University has made me realise how out of fashion I am :) it's great

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fashion is what you make of it ;) I need to know what's trendy being a stylist, yet I like to break the "rules".

      Delete
  4. Okay, the pants are indeed a bit of a surprise but I love them on you!! That's how you keep it interesting.

    Yes, I totally agree to use the trendy stores for all they are worth so we can stock up on affordable things and save them for once they are no longer popular. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha! I'm still surprised by them myself. I've been trying to push myself a little out of my comfort zone and try things on that catch my eye. These pants definitely will not be for everyday ;)

      Delete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^