Sponsor + Ad Info

Saturday, November 4, 2017

Misc. October Outfits


Derek likes to call the month of November, "Novemberween", so with that in mind I'm still catching up with things that happened in October including some outfits. October was a weird weather month, it was unseasonably warm and then got cooler and than warm again. I'm happy to report that the weather is currently 39 degrees as I type this post and I'm happy that it is sweater weather!

Outfit one was on a day that I over dressed slightly and was warm in a little black dress (thrift find) and leggings (Skinny Puppy website) and black flats. I was sick of wearing my summer dresses and just suffered. Hahahaha!


Outfit two was another 'I'm sweating, but dealing with it', outfit that I threw together and was quite pleased when I looked in the mirror. I'm wearing a tank dress (H&M), lightweight knit sweater (thrift find), Western belt, slouch socks with my cowbot boots. Once again I'm sooooo happy I bought this tank dress as it's a wonderful layering piece.


Outfit three was worn on a cooler day in October. I went to a local supermarket and was told, "I like your Halloween costume", and to which I replied, "This is my normal clothing". The look on the women's face was priceless. Any who, I'm wearing a t-shirt my friend James made, paired with stretch skirt/leggings combo and a fuzzy cardigan sweater (thrift find). The socks are a Halloween buy from this year (Target) and the scarf was a gift from a friend. 

Did anyone think your normal clothing was a Halloween costume? Hahaha!

Thank you for reading, until next time!


4 comments:

  1. Lol I'm wearing my fall cape, so yeah lol. Skinny Puppy leggings! Omg!!! I had no idea those existed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the outfits! I wish it could be cool all the time so we could always wear nice things!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^