Sponsor + Ad Info

Thursday, November 30, 2017

Dramatic Sleeves and Dramatic Poses


I shop at Target a lot, but I don't venture into the clothing section too often as I don't like to add to my bill (hello, self control?). When I do check from time to time, I fell in love with a piece. This black knit dress from the Who What Wear collection really caught my attention (plus size available too!) and I'm so glad I made the purchase.


Besides the fun, dramatic bell flared sleeves, the stretch knit is so comfortable and keeps a nice shape while it's on. I've already worn and washed the dress twice and it is still perfect! It's a great travel knit too, just fold and roll. Easy dress to style a variety of ways, I just have to figure out some ways to layer so I'm not covering up the sleeves, but the dress also looks amazing with my velvet coat.......



Wearing: black velvet beret (vintage, via estate sale), velvet coat (vintage, via eBay), dress (Target), cross scarf (gift), winklepickers (thrifted, from Julie Ann)

Do you find pieces from Target (or other department stores) that you love?

Thank you for reading, until next time!

11 comments:

  1. Whaaaa that's from Target?!?! Great find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really miss Target. It sucks that they closed up over here in Canada. That is a great dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, what an awesome find! It's great that dramatic sleeves are in the stores now. I got a velvet tunic I love from the ever-fashionable JC Penney. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, JC Penney can be our little fashion secret, I have found some lovely low price pieces there! ;)

      Delete
  4. Love the witchy sleeves! And that Vintage jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic find I love that find. It still amazes the gems you can find in ordinary clothing shops.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^