Sponsor + Ad Info

Friday, November 3, 2017

Aloha From Hell-waii


Hello friends! Once again I'm sorry about the confusion with my blog post about a new blog, the Kitschy Coffin has been deleted and I'm now coffinkitsch.blogspot.com. Going to a blogspot will completely fuck all my links up on my Google images as well as other links on other sites, but oh well. I'm still at Coffin Kitsch!!! Any who, onto playing Halloween catch up!


Derek and I decided on a hellish theme Halloween with our costumes as well as some of our decorations for the bar area of our home. I am on a personal mission to bring back the devil as I believe there are not enough devil's in modern Halloween decor! What's up with that?! Devils are so cute! Hehehe!



So, we came up with an 'Aloha from Hell-waii' theme. Just fun and punny and I got to order myself a wonderful black beehive wig (of my dreams) from Paramount Wigs on etsy and added some red horn hair clips (via ebay) and red hibiscus flowers that I already owned. The dress is from my own closet and Derek painted the red flames with acrylic paint. I added some red satin gloves, red flower lei and some bamboo hoop earrings and Voila! a 60s devil gal! 


I love this wig sooo much!


Derek reused an Elvis costume he bought years ago, painted his face red, added some horns and I sculpted his long hair into a pompadour. Add some plastic floral lei's and white creeper shoes and you've got Hellvis! If you look at the first picture I posted, next to the sign is a Hellvis statue that is one of Derek's creations. He used to make his living sculpting and producing satirical Elvis busts under the name, Suffering from Elvis Disease. He still makes the busts from time to time, yet the one that started it all was the original Hellvis.


And I just can't forget to include a photo of Jodee in her deviled egg costume holding the deviled eggs she brought to the party. She looks so darn cute and I love that she drew on a little mustache! 

PS-Sorry the photos are dark and red, we had a lot of red lights on, because...well, it's Hell. Hahaha!

How was your Halloween? Did you dress up?

Thank you for reading, until next time!!!


6 comments:

  1. Wow looks like a killer party! House parties are the best for Halloween. I went to a Harry Potter themed one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I agree, I love Halloween house parties!

      Delete
  2. Looks so fun! Devil Elvis is a fun mash up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the original 60 devil concept it looks like both had a fun time

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the costumes! So much fun. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^