Sponsor + Ad Info

Monday, February 27, 2017

Let's Dance!



February has flown by for me, so much so I was a little surprised that our monthly goth/punk night (War Dance) came up so quick! This month I choose another 80s piece that I found while thrifting and I'm so glad I found this beauty. Not only did I pick it up for next-to-nothing, it fits like a glove and it's incredibly comfortable, fun to dance in and will be a great dress to style in multiple ways.

Wearing; 80s dress (thrifted), 80s chain belt (estate sale), scarab necklace (boutique in Pittsburgh, PA), cross earrings (The Pumpkin Coven), winklepicker skull buckle boots (Demonia, second hand via ebay), bead bracelets (various places/second hand)




I love, love, LOVE the lace details at the shoulders and the very low lace panel on the back of the dress. The skirt is ultra twirly, so that was an added bonus while I was dancing the night away. Side note-I danced so much that I had terrible knee pain the next day. Hahaha! Older goth's just want to have fun, but pay it the next day.



I hope everyone had a nice weekend, they always go by too quickly!

Thank you for reading, until next time!


8 comments:

  1. What a lovely dress! Poofy lace sleeves - yes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet outfit! The older I get, the more I am noticing the pain that comes from dancing in ridiculous shoes all night.....I feel you there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That belt is so good with the sleeves of that dress. Love the back too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such great 80s details! The puffy sleeves, the lace back, the fishtails skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are some 80's fashion I like crimped hair and puffy skirts. Your look as though step out of 80's.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^