Sponsor + Ad Info

Friday, July 10, 2015

I've Got a Brand New Bag


No catchy title here, but I really did get a brand new bag. I bought this black canvas purse from eBay and added the Killstar Bast Patch.


The patch was hand sewn on with white upholstery thread which I find works the best for its strength and durability. I was going to use black, but the husband borrowed it and it has not been returned to the sewing room. Hehe! 

Other than the new bag, I've just been busy with work and prepping the house for my parents two week visit. I'm very house proud and want their style to be as comfortable as possible! 

Happy Friday everyone!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

3 comments:

  1. I like the white thread. It adds a nice detail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually love the white thread against the black. Makes it pop a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool! I want alll the Killstar stuff! Did not know they did patches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^