Sponsor + Ad Info

Saturday, July 25, 2015

Out in the Wild

Sebastian's 64' Cadillac Seville

These photos were from a few weeks ago at my friend Danielle's housewarming party. Melanie was snapping some photos of the party and I jumped into front of the camera to pose by Sebastian's car. 


I haven't had much time to take any outfit photos or really think about what outfits I have or haven't shared. Life just gets busy and clothing isn't always in the forefront of my mind, (shocking I know) but I do always think of the blog and what my friend's in the blogsphere are up to. 

I have to admit I like sharing more candid photos, yet I seem to forget to take photos now that I don't carry a point-n-shoot camera any more. My camera on my phone is not the best and often it's more of a pain rather than a convenience to use. I am hoping that with what is left of the summer I can grab my little purple camera and capture more moments....like I have in the past.

Thank you for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

11 comments:

  1. Cute pictures and that car is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colours in your sleeve piece are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Derek does an amazing job and he understands my love of Victorian Mourning and "sets the mood". Hehehe!

      Delete
  3. Candid photos are awesome.

    cafelastrange.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you. I have to admit, it is making me feel rather boring....I'm struggling with liking the way I look.

      Delete
  5. Fabulous car and I love you as a blond!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm still getting 'used to it'. ;)

      Delete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^