Sponsor + Ad Info

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Outfit of the Day : Slouch Socks, Chococat's and Cowboy Boots


The Chococat bow blouse was another piece I picked up at the clothing swap from a few months ago and though it's not a normal color I would be attracted to, I thought, "It's cute, why not!"


I tried on several shoe combos and nothing really excited me until I threw on some slouchy socks and my cowboy boots. One of the reasons why I pair slouch socks with shoes like my cowboy boots is because I have thin ankles and I like to "beef" them up to make wearing wide ankle style boot's more comfortable. Oh, and I love slouch socks. *Wink*



Overall I was very pleased with my outfit that I threw together and I was very comfortable for work. I don't think I would ever wear a blush-ish color (of the blouse) on it's own, but with the black bow framing my face and adding the black blazer made the color of the blouse 'pop' without being to overwhelming. Those little Chococat's just make me smile!

Thank you for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

6 comments:

  1. I love Chococat!! I didn't know they had a clothing line. And that blouse is perfect with that outfit. As you say, the black framing around it makes the color pop, and it doesn't fade out (or make YOU fade out). :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe the blouse is from Forever 21! Yes, doesn't fade ME out, which is another thing I had in my mind as well ;)

      Delete
  2. Aw, how could you resist little cats? I didn't even know that was a thing, looked it up, it was so cute! When I was a kid I had Flat Cat sandals and umbrella. I would love a cat print dress, as long as it was my kind of cut, which most printed dresses aren't. I like how you had the pussycat bow too! I like those, I do them sometimes. I really love that hat on you too, if I ever see one I will have to try it on and see if it suits me too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've never heard of them called pussycats bows, hehehhee :)

      Delete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^