Sponsor + Ad Info

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Outfit of the Day : Big and Burgundy


Big and burgundy perfectly describes this sweater I purchased from H&M along with the same style in black. The store was having a 'buy one get one free' sweater sale which was a happy coincidence as I've been on the hunt for some longer tops to wear with my leggings. 


I bought the sweaters two sizes too big as I wanted the over-sized "goth sack" look that I always crave. They are comfy, roomy and though not the most figure flattering, yet it makes me happy. With this being said, I have to reference a blog written by one of my favorite bloggers, Alison from Wardrobe Oxygen, and to quote the title of her blog, "Flatter the Figure or Flatter the Soul"


I know what silhouette's fit me best and I know what to (or should) stay away from, but sometimes I just throw those 'stylist rules' out the window. I might buy clothing too big, or without a defined waist, or something that is over-the-top tacky, because life is too short to not wear what speaks to you.

Long live goth sacks!!!!

Thank you for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

6 comments:

  1. Oversized sweaters and leggings is pretty much my entire winter wardrobe. Its so comfy and still cute even if it doesn't follow the rules of fashion :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen to that! The people I think have the best style don't usually follow the silly rules of fashion. I try to make that apparent on my blog as much as possible. It's not an art to box yourself into someone else's rules. :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rules are meant to be broke...even those I give to myself ;) hehehe!

      Delete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^