Sponsor + Ad Info

Monday, November 18, 2013

Club Nights : November's On The Wire


Saturday was On The Wire, the dance night that I help promote with my friend Danielle, so it was time to put on my dancing shoes, stay out way past my bed time and visit with some great friends.


I opted for a simple thrifted babydoll dress paired with these new cross stockings from Forever 21 (I'm excited about them) and my black blazer that I've been doing a little sewing work on.


I'm not quite done with the back of the blazer, but I did get to add the Trevor Brown "Little Sister" patch that I made from Derek's old t-shirt. I like Trevor Brown's art and I have a obsession with nuns, so it's a win-win in my book!


Other than recovering from the fun time this weekend, Derek and I are gearing up for the holiday season and we're on the edge of our seats with some other wonderful news. Derek is opening up his own tattoo shop with two friends! The building has been going through major renovations for quite some time and now we're waiting for inspections and last minute things. Poor Derek has been a little frazzled with not knowing exact dates, but good things come to those who wait! I'm so excited for them all!

Making plans! Making plans! 

Have a great week!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

22 comments:

  1. Oh wow, you look fantastic and LOVE the blazer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! There is a purple leopard print blazer (same style) that I've been eyeing. I have a jacket problem!

      Delete
  2. 1. You look awesome as usual! 2. WAHOO! CONGRATS DEREK!!! Best of luck and may the needle gods be with him. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so sweet! We just went and saw the space yesterday=exciting!!

      Delete
  3. How fantastic for Derek, congrats!! And I love your outfit, although I thought the stockings had BATS on them, not crosses! hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the look :3 And also congratulations ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is super awesome, you look fab! And that's such cool news :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The dress is super comfy, I love babydoll's! :)

      Delete
  6. Looking fiercely fabulous! RAWR! :D Congrats and best of luck to Derek.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowsers, looking gorgeous Miss Meagan! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's amazing! Congratulations to Derek :)
    Your outfit is awesome <3 I love that minidress; also, you had a fantastic idea, sewing that patch on your blazer. That illustration is beautiful in its own eerie way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I like your description "beautiful in its own eerie way" :)

      Delete
  9. You look fantastic! This is a great old school Goth look! Love it!

    Wow, congratulations to Derek!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i looooove what you did to the blazer, it´s a piece of art now! you look fabulous!
    kiss,mary

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^