Sponsor + Ad Info

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Shoes! OMG! : Lace 4 Buckle Boots by T.U.K



Oh boy do I love lace, and when you put lace on boots AND add buckles, makes these boots worthy of drooling over for Shoes! OMG! Thursday. The Black Lace 4-Buckle Boots by Anarchic T.U.K Shoes are vegan friendly, have a cheater zipper and 4 metal buckle details. Wear these combat style boots with jeans, skirts, or your favorite black babydoll dresses, as these boots are pure old school gothy goodness. I owned a pair of leather T.U.K boots very similar in design to these and I was a sad monkey when they went to the garbage grave. Thank you T.U.K for making some of my favorite shoes and boots!

XOXO-Meagan Kyla


3 comments:

  1. I think the only way these could get any better is if they were pointy. But, they're beautiful nonetheless. *bookmarks*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^