Sponsor + Ad Info

Sunday, January 22, 2012

My Style : Leopard Print Tie


The husband and I decided to venture out into a snow covered Friday night and go to a local goth/industrial event. Since it was about 17 degrees out, I knew layering was the best option and I choose my creeper 2" boots rather than my 6" platforms. Nothing's worse then falling on the ice, yet falling on the ice in platforms can equal a trip to the emergency room. 






What I wore:
+Blazer-Switchblade Stiletto (bought off ebay, $7)
+Black military button up-Lip Service from Hot Topic
+Leopard print tie-Tripp NYC
+Short black skirt-thrifted
+Leggings-Target
+Bone bracelets-sales rack from Claire's
+Black bead bracelets-Target
+Earrings-Forever 21
+Creeper boots-Demonia

I rediscovered my collection of ties when I did a closet overhaul, so the leopard print tie became the main focus of the outfit. My personal style has always focused on accessories, I just can't get enough!

What is your favorite way to accessorize?

XOXO-Meagan Kyla





4 comments:

  1. Very nice. I'm diggin the black hair.
    FYI- moved my blog over to blogger today so now I have GFC, hint hint. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What is GFC? I'm clueless! Hahahaha! Thanks for following <3

      Delete
  2. Prudent footwear choice! :) Focusing on accessories is brilliant, because they can so drastically change the look of an outfit. I find that sometimes just adding armwarmers, taller heels and darker lipstick can transform a work-appropriate outfit into something I'd actually like to wear in the evening.

    What an amazing deal on the blazer. It is SO perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I completely agree. Accessories really can bridge many gaps from casual to club attire or evening, or from work to play! My husband loves to accessorize too!

      The blazer had my name written all over it. It retails for about $50 on Amazon, so I just got lucky!:) Thank you ebay!

      Delete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^