Sponsor + Ad Info

Thursday, August 13, 2020

Coffin Necklace & Earring Set by Ms. Paisleys Parlor

 


Coffins?! Why yes, please and thank you! When I saw this beautiful coffin necklace and coffin earrings by Ms. Paisley's Parlor on her etsy shop, I knew I had to purchase them! I absolutely love onyx and I love coffins, so it was a no-brainer that these pieces needed to be added to my jewelry collection. 


I've been shopping from my etsy favorites list as I think it's more important than ever to support small business, artisans, crafters, etc. I know I am SO appreciative of every single purchase that people make from the Coffin Kitsch etsy shop. I've gotten into the habit of looking for sewing supplies on etsy and ebay, so I'm supporting a person (or family business) rather than a big box store. A lot of the times I find more unique items and get a nice personal experience. I also find joy in using the supplies I get from other small businesses to create my handmade items that I have for sale. It's a pretty cool cycle when you think about it!


Wearing:

Coffin necklace & coffin earrings: Ms. Paisleys Parlor

Dress: Widow Clothing (old, fuck Dolls Kills)

Lace-up flats: ebay



What are some of your favorite independent designers/brands, etsy stores, etc? I'm always looking to support our little spooky community!


5 comments:

  1. Love it! They can go with pretty much anything. I find so much amazing stuff on Etsy <3
    Do you mind if I ask what lipstick you are wearing? Been on the hunt for a similar color but trying to avoid shopping in person as much as possible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I totally agree, the necklace is so versatile. Coffins are a neutral? LOL!
      Of course you can ask! The lipstick is NYX Cosmetics Matte Suede in Subversive Socialite. Mine is in the old school tube, yet I see it comes in the liquid form as well. Highly recommend!

      Delete
  2. Wow girl - sorry for no comments for months. I thought this blog was over, kaput, dead and buried and that everything had moved to another forum. I apologize for not being here. I got a lot of reading to catch up on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries at all, this is only my 4th blog post as I stopped about 2 years ago. Decided it was time to come back to the blogosphere as I realized I really miss it and all of you! <3

      Delete
  3. OMG I love this necklace and earrings so much !! And generally, I love your style especially tattoos.
    I've searched some independent gothic shops but accidentally found your blog
    and now I am your follower <3
    And i always buy gothic jewelry/belts here https://hardnheavy.store/
    cuz here everything i need and small shops have bigger prices often :(
    but i'll be a wonder to know some new small sites with gothic stuff

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^