Sponsor + Ad Info

Thursday, July 6, 2017

Tattoos and Axe Throwing


Well, not at the same time (referring to the title, hahaha!). On Monday Derek finished up my Halloween Dead Mary on the back of my left calf. This tattoo has taken years, due to my stubbornness and lack of desire to finish such an ouchie spot, but I'm soooo glad it's now finished!


I must have been insane as I asked Derek, "Want to do another one?!". We had been talking about adding another tattoo to Derek's 'PUNKin patch' (a few people have punk pumpkins of Derek's designs), but I wanted mine to be more deathrock-esque and thus my PUNKin was added to the side on my left knee (holy crap, I have knee issues and this was no cake walk) and I love her!!!!!

We love goofy tattoo's. We are both covered in them and have a blast coming up with ideas and making them a reality. *Wink*


And for the other part of the title, on Sunday we went over to our friend's house for axe throwing. The guys had done this once before, but I had other plans, so I was excited to be able to participate. We threw other things, but the long handed axe was my favorite and who knew that I'm actually pretty good at throwing!


There was also throwing stars and other knives. I got a bulls eye with Derek's cross shaped throwing knives, which were everyone's favorite to throw as they have multiple pointed sides.....plus they look neat!


Derek is ready!


Having a great Summer so far and have so much more to look forward to!

Thank you for reading, until next time


4 comments:

  1. I love how much fun you both have. Love the Dead Mary tattoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. U are a good aim!! Trade a stay in Asheville for some tat art??? lolol That punk pumpkin is badass!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the PUNKin tattoo and pun! Axe throwing looks fun but knowing my luck I'd lose a foot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great throw! Looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^