Sponsor + Ad Info

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Feelin' Crafty


Hello friends! How has everyone been doing? I've been feeling very crafty these past few months. I've been doing everything from my re-foaming settee project to cutting up t-shirts (like the one I'm wearing above) and crafting with bones.

Wearing; Cure t-shirt (given to me by Melanie), skirt (thrifted), shoes (Aerosole), necklace (made by Derek), bracelets (various places)


This piece was made from items we've had around the house. I painted the sacred heart (plastic) plaque in order to make it 'pop' and placed the bones to mimic the rays. I'm really happy with this piece and its already been hung on the wall.


Another piece that I put together, but this one wasn't something that I had planned in my mind. I just sorta 'went with it' and I'm pretty happy with the results. I had a lot of black lace, I had the base hanging around and lots of skulls around, so Voila! *Side note-I hung a broken rosary off the skull and love it even more* Now I'm looking around the house wondering what else I can get my hands on to DIY. Hahahaha!!!

Have a great night, thank you for reading!

6 comments:

  1. So into my diy sitch over here for home decor!! Hopefully some results soon :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sun ray bones! Great crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! That gets my crafty bones itching to make something as well.

    See what I did there? Huh? Huh? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great diys. I love a great diy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^