Sponsor + Ad Info

Thursday, July 13, 2017

Back to Black....and Blonde


Back to the dark side....on my head. Hehehee! My friend and hair wizard, Bryan, worked his hair magic and Voila! I'm not quite back to the mohawk, but the other side of my hair is shaved and bleached to match my already shaved side, and he left a large portion in the middle of my hair blonde.


So, it's nice that I can wear my hair off to the side or tease it up and back to get the two-tone look in the front. I needed a change and this was the ticket! It was quite funny as a lot of my friend's said, "Are you sure?!", when I mentioned black hair. I like extremes and I am very well aware of the time it takes to back to super light.....like 3-4 years. Ha! When you want healthy hair (that grows,) you need to take the time and care for your hair. No regrets!

Thank you for reading, until next time!


8 comments:

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^