Sponsor + Ad Info

Monday, December 26, 2016

Pizza Sweater



I want to start by saying thank you for everyone for your kind words about Derek's Nana's passing, your sweet words and condolences mean a lot. We've been home since last Wednesday and enjoyed a quiet Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. I've already packed up kitschmas and am happy to have the house back to 'normal'.

On Thursday I wore the pizza sweater I got to wear on my birthday as our friend's Danielle and Mike were taking me out for gluten free pizza and I wanted to dress in theme. I love pizza A LOT and now that I am gluten free, it takes a lot of the fun out of spontaneously going to grab a slice, but luckily there are some restaurants offer GF options. Though we didn't get to go out due our family emergency (which is much more important than pizza), I did get to wear my sweater while enjoying a frozen pizza and wine. Hehe!


Wearing: pizza sweater (Killstar), jeans (I haven't been able to fit into for a year until now. Yay!), Dr. Martens (old, ebay), collared shirt (thrift).



I just can't be in a bad mood while wearing a pizza sweater, especially one that is black and white. Hehehe! 

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday(s) however you celebrate!!! 

Thank you for reading, until next time!



3 comments:

  1. Pizza sweater in black and white! :D I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant! OMG WANT that sweater!! Love the accessories! Necklaces are wonderful for any outfit. Instant "pow" factor! So happy for you that you have started a healthy GF journey and were able to pull out some old jeans! Always a great feeling :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^