Sponsor + Ad Info

Thursday, November 26, 2015

I Am Thankful

Derek painted 'Elvis Christ' behind me

Wow, what a wonderfully nice day! Besides the relaxing morning, we prepped the house for Friendsgiving tomorrow and took these photos. We had to move our dining table over in order to fit the banquet table, so I figured it was a perfect time to use our wall-o-velvet as a back drop for some photo fun!

I love my house and I love this guy.

This is why we can never take "normal" photos. 

Pointy boot love!

Weirdo's forever!

Since we were dressed so snazzy, we went out to dinner at an Indian buffet (which was delicious) and we're going to spend the rest of the evening watching movies and sipping on cocktails. I am very thankful.

I hope you are enjoying your evening. 
XOXO-MeaganKyla

21 comments:

  1. Great pics! And why would you want "normal" photos when you're both waaaaayyy beyond just normal?? Hope you have a great Friendsgiving Day tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is very true! ;) It was great! Ate a lot and drank a lot=perfect!

      Delete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving! I love your purple wall with your velvet art collection! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! We have many more pieces to add to the wall. Phew!

      Delete
  3. That is a lovely dress you are wearing. You two look cute together

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The dress is from Hot Topic! http://www.hottopic.com/product/black-velvet-hanky-hem-dress/10407716.html#start=53

      Really well made and super comfy!

      Delete
  4. OMG! I love it! And I love y'all! Happy Friendsgiving :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear! I hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving!

      Delete
  5. Wall o'velvet with goths in velvet ... NICE. Happiest of Thanksgiving, my sweet, weird friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES!!!! You 'got it', you got our sense of humor. LOVE IT!!!! :) I hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving my dear friend!

      Delete
  6. Love the wall o' velvet! And you two are such a wonderful couple! Love that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  7. :-D crazy pictures are much better than normal ones!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a show stoppingly fantastic dress! You guys are too cute! :)

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  9. the wall 'o velvet is the greatest ever

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We have many more that need to be displayed! I really want to go visit the Velveteria: http://velveteria.com/

      Delete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^